Reabilitação cardiovascular em pacientes com insuficiência cardíaca: qual a melhor intensidade para o treinamento?
1. Coats AJ, Adamopoulos S, Meyer TE, Conway J, Sleight P. Effects of physical training in chronic heart failure. Lancet. 1990 Jan 13;335(8681):63-6.
2. Belardinelli R, Georgiou D, Cianci G, Purcaro A. 10-year exercise training in chronic heart failure: a randomized controlled trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012 Oct 16;60(16):1521-8.
3. Crimi E, Ignarro LJ, Cacciatore F, Napoli C. Mechanisms by which exercise training benefits patients with heart failure. Nat Rev Cardiol. 2009 Apr;6(4):292-300.
4. Davies EJ, Moxham T, Rees K, Singh S, Coats AJ, Ebrahim S, et al. Exercise based rehabilitation for heart failure. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010 Apr 14;(4):CD003331.
5. Oliveira MF, Zanussi G, Sprovieri B, Lobo DML, Mastrocolla LE, Umeda IIK, et al. Alternatives to Aerobic Exercise Prescription in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure. Arq Bras Cardiol. 2016 Feb;106(2):97-104.
6. American College os Sports Medicine’s guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer; 2018.
7. Myers J. Principles of exercise prescription for patients with chronic heart failure. Heart Fail Rev. 2008 Feb;13(1):61-68.
8. Carvalho VO, Mezzani A. Aerobic exercise training intensity in patients with chronic heart failure: principles of assessment and prescription. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2011 Feb;18(1):5-14.
9. Ponikowski P, Voors AA, Anker SD, Bueno H, Cleland JGF, Coats AJS, et al. 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: The Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC. Eur Heart J. 2016 Jul 14;37(27):2129-2200.
10. Yancy CW, Jessup M, Bozkurt B, Butler J, Casey Jr DE, Drazner MH, et al. 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013 Oct 15;62(16):e147-239.
11. Bravo DM, Gimenes AC, Amorim BC, Alencar MC, Berton DC, O’Donnell DE, et al. Excess ventilation in COPD: Implications for dyspnoea and tolerance to interval exercise. Respir Physiol Neurobiol. 2018 Apr;250:7-13.
12. Wisløff U, Stoylen A, Loennechen JP, Bruvold M, Rognmo Ø , Haram PM, et al. Superior cardiovascular effect of aerobic interval training versus moderate continuous training in heart failure patients: a randomized study. Circulation. 2007 Jun 19;115(24):3086-94.
13. Kemi OJ, Haram PM, Loennechen JP, Osnes J-B, Skomedal T, Wisløff U et al. Moderate vs. high exercise intensity: differential effects on aerobic fitness, cardiomyocyte contractility, and endothelial function. Cardiovasc Res. 2005 Jul 1;67(1):161-72.
14. Dimopoulos S, Anastasiou-Nana M, Sakellariou D, Drakos S, Kapsimalakou S, Maroulidis G, et al. Effects of exercise rehabilitation program on heart rate recovery in patients with chronic heart failure. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2006 Feb;13(1):67-73.
15. Roveda F, Middlekauff HR, Rondon MU, Reis SF, Souza M, Nastari L, et al. The effects of exercise training on sympathetic neural activation in advanced heart failure: a randomized controlled trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003 Sep 3;42(5):854-60.
16. Ellingsen O, Halle M, Conraads V, Støylen A, Dalen H, Delagardelle C, et al. High-Intensity Interval Training in Patients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction. Circulation. 2017 Feb 28;135(9):839-49.
17. Koufaki P, Mercer TH, George KP, Nolan J. Low-volume high-intensity interval training vs continuous aerobic cycling in patients with chronic heart failure: a pragmatic randomised clinical trial of feasibility and effectiveness. J Rehabil Med. 2014 Apr;46(4):348-56.
18. Levinger I, Shaw CS, Stepto NK, Cassar S, McAinch AJ , Cheetham C, et al. What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Fitter: A Systematic Review of High-Intensity Interval Exercise for Patients with Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases. Clin Med Insights Cardiol. 2015 Jun 25;9:53-63.
19. Sperandio PA, Oliveira MF, Rodrigues MK, Berton DC, Treptow E, Nery LE, et al. Sildenafil improves microvascular O2 delivery-to-utilization matching and accelerates exercise O2 uptake kinetics in chronic heart failure. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2012 Dec 15;303(12):H1474-80.
20. Negrao CE, Middlekauff HR. Adaptations in autonomic function during exercise training in heart failure. Heart Fail Rev. 2008 Feb;13(1):51-60.
21. Negrao CE, Middlekauff HR. Exercise training in heart failure: reduction in angiotensin II, sympathetic nerve activity, and baroreflex control. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2008 Mar;104(3):577-8.